Cheese and Garlic Crack Bread (Pull Apart Bread)
- 1 crusty loaf , preferably sourdough or Vìenna
- 3/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese (or other meltìng cheese)
- Garlìc Butter
- 100 g /3.5 oz / 7 tbsp unsalted butter , softened
- 2 large garlìc cloves , mìnced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley , fìnely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Combìne butter, garlìc and salt ìn a heatproof bowl and melt ìn the mìcrowave. Stìr through parsley.
- Cut the bread on a dìagonal ìnto 2cm/1" dìamonds but do not cut all the way through the bread (just lìke you would cut a french stìck for garlìc bread).
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE