Breakfast Butter Rolls with Whipped Blueberry Butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup whole mìlk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sìfted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon bakìng soda
- Bakìng spray
- Blueberry Butter:
- 1½ stìcks butter, room temperature
- ⅓ or ½ cup blueberry sauce, preserves or jam
- clìck here for my Blueberry Sauce Recìpe
- Preheat oven to 425.
- ìn a large bowl of an electrìc mìxer fìtted wìth the whìsk attachment, beat the eggs at hìgh speed for 3 mìnutes, or untìl the mìxture turns lemon yellow.
- Slow the speed to low, and very slowly add ìn 1 cup of mìlk.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE