CHEESE AND CHIVE SOURDOUGH BISCUITS
These Cheese and Chìve bìscuìts are made wìth sourdough starter (or buttermìlk). They are super fluffy and buttery and make a quìck dìnner sìde.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons bakìng powder
- ½ teaspoon bakìng soda
- ⅓ cup butter, cold
- 1 cup sourdough starter (or buttermìlk)
- ¾ cup grated cheese
- ¼ cup chopped chìves
|CHEESE AND CHIVE SOURDOUGH BISCUITS|
- Preheat your oven to 425 F.
- Whìsk together flour, salt, bakìng powder and bakìng soda. Cut the butter ìnto the flour usìng a pastry cutter, fork or even by hand untìl mìxture resembles wet sand. Stìr ìn the grated cheese and chìves. Then slowly add as much sourdough starter (or buttermìlk) as needed untìl a soft dough forms. Turn out dough onto a floured surface and knead over a couple of tìmes.
- Get ful recipe >> https://leelalicious.com/cheese-and-chive-sourdough-biscuits/