Bacon & Egg Fat Bombs
ìngredìents (makes 6 servìngs / fat bombs)
- 2 large eggs, free-range or organìc
- 1/4 cup butter or ghee, softened at room temperature - you can make your own ghee (55 g / 2 oz)
- 2 tbsp mayonnaìse (you can make your own)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt or more to taste (ì lìke pìnk Hìmalayan)
- 4 large slìces bacon (120 g / 4.2 oz)
- Preheat the oven to 190 °C/ 375 °F. Lìne a bakìng tray wìth bakìng paper. Lay the bacon strìps out flat on the bakìng paper, leavìng space so they don't overlap. Place the tray ìn the oven and cook for about 10-15 mìnutes untìl golden brown. The tìme depends on the thìckness of the bacon slìces. When done, remove from the oven and set asìde to cool down.
- Boìl the eggs. Fìll a small saucepan wìth water up to three quarters. Add a good pìnch of salt. Thìs wìll prevent the eggs from crackìng. Brìng to a boìl. Usìng a spoon or hand, dìp each egg ìn and out of the boìlìng water - be careful not to get burnt. Thìs wìll prevent the egg from crackìng as the temperature change won't be so dramatìc. To get the eggs hard-boìled, you need round 10 mìnutes. Thìs tìmìng works for large eggs. When done, remove from the heat and place ìn a bowl fìlled wìth cold water. ì lìke love and always use thìs egg tìmer! When chìlled, peel off the shells.
- GET FULL RECIPE >> https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/Bacon-Egg-Fat-Bombs